Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This serene, 150-acre Hudson Valley horse farm and wedding venue is family-owned and just 1.5 hours from NYC. Rent it for the whole weekend and let your guests extend their enjoyment with hiking, biking, swimming holes, campfires with s'mores, farmers' markets, and even skydiving.
- In summer and fall, you can dance the night away under glowing paper lanterns in the covered, weather-proof pavilion. It comes with stunning 360-degree views of the mountains, grazing horses, and guinea hens!
- You'll have maximum flexibility. Bring in your own caterer and your choice of décor. Host a cocktail party in the hammock forest or let your friends pitch a tent on the lawn on the wedding night. They offer coordination services for an extra fee, but you can DIY as much of your wedding as you desire.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- $4,800/event and up
The package price covers the entire weekend. The rental fee and a service charge are additional.
They offer handmade wooden farm tables and hilltop ceremony benches. Full or day-of wedding coordination is available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Must use a caterer with a liquor license or apply for a single-day beer/wine permit.
Early Summer to Mid-October: Friday, noon to Sunday, noon.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond