Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The quintessential Catskills retreat, this lovely estate consists of over 1,200 mountainside acres with hiking paths, open gathering spaces, welcoming rustic-chic lodging, and flexible event spaces.
- Your dreamy ceremony site sits on a hillside overlooking the Upper Delaware River, and features quaint log and trestle guest seating and a beautiful handmade wooden arch.
- You can continue your celebration outdoors—there is beautiful evening lighting throughout the grounds—or in the barn-style banquet hall, with its cozy rustic vibe, whimsical birch log detailing, and warmly glowing crystal chandeliers.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Special discounts on winter weddings + winter getaways! Inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $11,995/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
The rental fee for up to 200 guests starts at $11,995 in winter and $16,995 in summer. An additional 25–50 guests are permitted at a rate of $50/guest.
- The exclusive use of RiverView Estate’s grounds
- Overnight accommodations for up to 32 guests (for 2–3 nights, depending on the time of year)
- Use of the river ceremonial site
- The white birch banquet hall & sunroom (seats up to 225+
- Tables and chairs
- Assistance with wedding coordination and planning
- Patios, decks, hiking trails, fire pits, lawns, gardens, and inground pool (available May–September, weather permitting).
- And more!
Their sister site, DeerRidge Estate By Brophy, can hold an additional 40 overnight guests for an extra fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 27.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Pool Area
Send an email to RiverView Estate By Brophy
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except RiverView Estate By Brophy.