Ravel Hotel 8-08 Queens Plaza South • Queens • NY 11101
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Ravel Hotel on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Occupying a stunning spot in Long Island City, this contemporary boutique hotel boasts breathtaking views of the East River, Roosevelt Island, and the Queensboro Bridge. Luxe, comfortable rooms and suites ensure your entire guest list can stay right on site.
- In the Grand Estate Ballroom, you’ll find weathered brick walls, and 18-foot ceilings whose exposed steel trusses are hung with circular candelabra chandeliers. An attached terrace features its own dedicated bar, along with cozy fire pits.
- Head to the rooftop to discover The Penthouse, a dreamy indoor/outdoor space with an urban-chic, lounge-style vibe and awesome skyline panoramas. Our favorite feature? It’s available year-round, thanks to full climate controls.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Packages include catering & alcohol.
Administrative Fee is 24.5%
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Outside catering is allowed if the vendor provides a certificate of insurance.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ravel Hotel.
Thanks! Your email to Ravel Hotel is on its way!
New York Wedding Venues
> NYC Wedding Venues
> Queens Wedding Venues