Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Eclectic, stylish, and sophisticated, this wonderful restaurant boasts dramatic event spaces and an ultra-convenient central Long Island location—an easy drive from both Manhattan and the Jersey suburbs.
- They offer several uniquely beautiful event rooms for soirees both large and small. One of our faves: the dreamy Conservatory, with its glass walls and ceiling, and lush plantings of tropical flora.
- Menus are varied, vibrant, and dynamic, with a focus on the finest seafood and dry-aged steaks. An experienced sommelier will help select your wine list, and your guests are guaranteed to fawn over the homemade desserts.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except RARE650.