Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1904, the incredible Prince George Hotel was designed by Howard Greenley in the Beaux Arts style and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- The Neo-Renaissance Prince George Ballroom was restored to its former splendor in 2005 by Common Ground in partnership with other nonprofit groups, and your event rental fees support housing development for those most in need.
- Although the Prince George has been a landmark for over a century, the ballroom, the adjacent Ladies' Tea Room and the World Monument Fund Gallery in the hotel's foyer have only recently become available for rental, making the venue a "new kid on the events block" and a fresh backdrop for your celebration.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $10,000/event and up
The rental fee varies depending on the event duration.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 330.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Prince George Ballroom
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Prince George Ballroom.
Thanks! Your email to Prince George Ballroom is on its way!
Alternate Info: Flatiron