Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The scenic setting: With gorgeous views of two golf courses featuring lush greens, majestic forestry, a trickling creek and gently rolling hills, this venue is a visual treat.
- Elegant event spaces: Receptions shine in their glass-enclosed Pavilion, which is draped in white and has delicate chandeliers suspended from each of its three peaks. The 1,800-square-foot Art Deco Great Room provides a sophisticated ambiance for smaller celebrations.
- Their enchanting gazebo and garden: Here you can exchange vows amidst seasonal flowers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
Meals (when priced separately)
- $45/person and up
Food & beverage minimums may apply.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds