Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a sleek, modern restaurant with a fun, friendly vibe and a “something for everyone” menu with dishes that range from comfort food faves to exciting, Italian-influenced twists on time-honored classics.
- We’re totally in love with their unique outdoor space, which includes a lush lawn and covered patio area. Inside is just as lovely, with spacious rooms accented in copper, marble, and leather.
- Your rental includes use of the entire venue for the evening, so you’re free to design a flow that best meets your wedding’s needs. Plus, you’ll have the assistance of One10’s stellar events team, so you’ll rest assured things will run without a hitch
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
The Wine Room holds 50 guests for seated, 60 for standing reception; the View Room holds 60 guests seated, 70 for standing reception. The Wine & View Rooms' combined capacity is 110 seated, 120 standing reception.
Serra can accommodate 60 seated, 80 guests for cocktails; Aria can accommodate 100 seated, 120 standing reception.
The entire restaurant can hold 400 guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except One10 Restaurant.