Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A beautiful union of nature and luxury, this venue is set on the impressive grounds of the Westhampton Beach & Tennis Hotel at the edge of the Atlantic. Whether you say “I do” among the dunes, by the water, or inside the draped all-weather tent, you’ll savor the mesmerizing ocean sights and sounds.
- The Oceanbleu Ballroom offers incomparable vistas through 20-foot-tall windows. It also exudes an air of elegance, enhanced by grand proportions, stately pillars, and a soaring ceiling with chandeliers. Plus its adjacent, open-air deck lets you see the stars and hear the waves.
- Your temporary membership will yield lifelong memories. Since you’re sure to want to extend your time here, why not include a post-wedding brunch? In addition to your complimentary bridal suite, you (and your overnight guests) can enjoy the resort’s pool, tennis and other amenities.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- $145/person and up
Wedding packages start at $145/person on Sundays and $175/person on Saturdays, and include alcohol.
Premium alcohol is additional
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 240.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Oceanbleu.
Thanks! Your email to Oceanbleu is on its way!
Alternate Info: Oceanblue glatt kosher catering