Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A $50-million restoration has brought back the Stephen A. Schwarzman Building's original beauty, making the 1911 landmark a spectacular place for a wedding.
- Seven exquisite event spaces transport you to another place and time. They feature a dazzling variety of features, from the vaulted ceiling and white marble walls in Astor Hall to the glorious 30-foot-high glass and cast-iron dome in the Bartos Forum.
- Your event fees go to a good cause: They help support the Library's collections, services and programs.
Video by Sonal J. Event Consultants, LLC
Prices: What's this going to cost?
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 750.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Community Center / Civic Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except New York Public Library.
Thanks! Your email to New York Public Library is on its way!
Alternate Info: NY Public Library Midtown West