Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A lovely Victorian homestead in the lower Hudson Valley, this secluded estate sits just outside the charming hamlet of Cornwall; an easy drive from NYC. Plenty of vacation rentals are available for out-of-towners in both Cornwall and nearby Mountainville.
- Events of all sizes can be accommodated, from an all-out gala in the grand ballroom to an intimate elopement or micro-wedding in the gardens or Moodna Room, which features private access to the sweet wraparound porch.
- In-house Chef Craig Shelton will personally see to your exquisite menu—he specializes in locally-sourced, organic, and grass-fed ingredients, and French-inspired dishes that "speak to the soul."
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Type of event
All packages include:
- Exclusive use of Mountainville Manor, including a bridal suite and a groom's room
- Day-of coordinator
- Award-winning cuisine using organic, grass-fed, and/or local ingredients
- Cocktail hour including a choice of passed hors d'oeuvres and/or display stations
- Champagne toast and coffee & tea service
- 5- or 6-hour open bar, with beer, wine, liquor, and a signature hand-crafted cocktail
- 4- or 5-hour reception with a 4-course seated dinner
- Custom wedding cake with complimentary tasting for the couple
- Outdoor fire pit and seasonal coat check
- Linens, chair and table pads, bone china, tea light candles and lanterns, personalized printed menus, and an escort seating chart
All-inclusive Micro Wedding packages starting at $4,500.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, 8am–midnight. Only one wedding hosted per day.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Mountainville Manor
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mountainville Manor.