Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 18th-Century Dutch Colonial homestead is utterly charming, with beautifully restored buildings nestled into 48 secluded acres of gardens, ancient trees, and vibrant lawns. You can say "I do" outdoors in the garden or on the lawn overlooking the Hudson River.
- Then continue the celebration with a reception in the barn. Rustic and romantic, it dates from the 1720s and features a steeply pitched, open-raftered ceiling, original plank floors, and sturdy hand-hewn beams.
- You'll be happy to know that your rental fees support Mount Gulian’s mission to educate people about America’s diverse history, and to preserve the museum’s collections, historic buildings, and landscapes.
Video by Five Corner Films
VIRTUAL VENUE TOURS AVAILABLE! Contact the venue to schedule a virtual site tour where you can discuss the space and rental process with the event coordinators from the comfort and safety of your home.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The site fee covers up to 140 guests for 5 hours. Additional hours may be purchased for $500/hour. Contact the venue about pricing for larger events. Please contact the site for information about booking meetings and corporate events
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 135.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Mount Gulian Historic Site
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mount Gulian Historic Site.