Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on 27 wooded, hilltop acres in Cortlandt Manor, this beautifully restored 18th-century estate feels like stepping back in time—but it's less than an hour's drive from central Manhattan.
- Say your vows on the Grand Lawn overlooking the Hudson River, followed by an open-air cocktail hour on the Stone Patio, Terrace, or romantic Grape Arbor. Then, dance the night away in the opulent tented pavilion.
- Intimate events can take advantage of the mansion itself, which houses several charming spaces, including The Grand Dining Room, with its double staircase, Juliet balconies, fireplace, and 10-foot French Doors opening onto a terrace.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $260/person and up
Pricing for 2022 events starts at $260/person; pricing for 2023 events starts at $270/person. Packages include the venue rental for 6 hours (additional time runs $2,500/hour), food, and alcohol.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 360.|
Note: In the case of rain, the ceremony and reception are hosted in the tented pavilion (360 guests), and the cocktail hour is held in the mansion.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Only one wedding is hosted per day. Receptions in the tented pavilion take place April–October; events in the mansion may be held year-round. All music must conclude by 11pm (most weddings take place 5pm–11pm). Additional hours can be added to the front end of the time frame.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Monteverde at Oldstone.