Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Once home to a metal foundry, this sprawling warehouse at the heart of Gowanus boasts dramatic design elements, ample space to spread out, and tons of flexibility to craft the event you envision.
- Inside, you’ll find airy studios with striking, photo-friendly details like soaring ceilings, vintage-industrial inspired lighting, whitewashed exposed beams and ductwork, and tons of natural light thanks to oversized, high-set windows.
- Intimate celebrations may be held in the smaller studios, while grand affairs can combine spaces to accommodate even the longest guest lists. Moveable walls offer still more versatility, as does a central open-air courtyard.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Mercury store allows any approved professional, insured off-premise caterer.
All alcohol must be purchased through and served by a licensed caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Send an email to Mercury Store
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mercury Store.