Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This picture-perfect 19th-Century farmstead sits on nearly 100 acres along the Hudson. Its beautiful grounds feature meadows, deep woods, streams, a peaceful pond, and sunsets over the Catskill Mountains—and all of this is only a two-hour drive from Manhattan!
- Exchange vows in an intimate wooded glade that's entirely surrounded by trees and overlooks the Hudson River, followed by cocktails and games on the expansive lawns. As your guests mingle, you can snap some photos around the pretty property—the colors are always gorgeous.
- The original, striking red English-Dutch-style dairy barn has been meticulously restored and renovated, while adding modern amenities. Towering dry-stack stone walls create a dramatic entryway, and guests can take in views of the river and the Berkshires from the attached bluestone patio.
Limited Fall 2022 dates are still available! Inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $15,900/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
- Type of event
Rental fees include the use of a dressing suite, reception chairs, a bar cart for outdoor cocktails, a fire pit, and a portable PA system.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
All non-preferred caterer must be approved by the venue.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Meadow Ridge on Hudson.