Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This family-run venue offers the best of the Catskills with acres of rolling fruit orchards, pastures outlined by historic stacked stone walls, sweeping views of the surrounding hills, and serious celebrity cred: it was formerly part of John Lennon & Yoko Ono's Dreamstreet project.
- Exchange vows in a grassy meadow, then take a romantic spin around the pond in a white wooden rowboat before joining your guests for dinner and dancing on the lawns as the sun sets over the mountain ridge. (There's plenty of room for a tent, too.)
- Make the cozy farmhouse your home for the weekend—it boasts four bedrooms, a hot tub, welcoming gathering spaces, and a long dining table just right for leisurely meals with your favorite people.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $100/person and up
Pricing starts at $100/person, with a $5,000 minimum spend, and includes the house, orchard, yard, pond, fields, and barn event space.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mark's Good Apples Farm.