Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This secluded forest venue is a dreamy retreat, nestled on 32 acres of Catskills beauty. Less than two hours from Manhattan, it features a peaceful stream, mossy walking paths, lovingly crafted gathering areas, and, at its heart, a dramatic waterfall.
- Choose between two beautiful, woodsy altar spaces for your ceremony, then enjoy cocktails on the bluestone patio overlooking the waterfalls. For your reception, there’s a gorgeous hand-made Pavilion, complete with a stylish prep kitchen and cool service pass-through window.
- Round out your wedding weekend with one (or more!) of their cool enhancements, which include a stream-side yoga session, guided sound baths, after parties with s’mores by the fire, and luxury camping.
Video by HomeFX.
5% discount on the rental fee when you mention Here Comes the Guide!
10% discount on the rental fee when you book in-house catering!
Offers cannot be combined.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
- A choice of three stunning ceremony locations
- A recreation room with a foosball table, ping pong table, coffee bar, and couches
- Hand-crafted farm tables and chairs that seat up to 100
- Use of a golf cart with a driver for the duration of the event to shuttle guests
- Four different lighting choices
- Firepits; and more!
Meals (when priced separately)
- $95/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Off-site catering is allowed with venue approval.
Seasonal April–November, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
Send an email to Living Stone
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Living Stone.