In addition to fabulous weddings for up to 150 guests, The Lincoln Loft & Studio also offers...
Pop Up Weddings!
90-minute themed weddings (30 guest max) to include:
- Fully designed event using vintage & specialty rentals
- Professional photographer
- Ceremony and accent floral design (including a bouquet & boutonniere for the couple)
- Charcuterie board and drink station for guests; cake for the couple
- And more!
Contact the venue for more information and pricing.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- 12-hour use of the space (10am–10pm)
- An all-inclusive specialty rental décor package with sister company Pretty Little Vintage Co., plus a warehouse meeting to select your rentals
- Dressing suite with natural light, dress racks, and styled lounge areas
- Day-of coordinator and final details meeting
- Custom floor plan, plus setup & teardown of tables
- 1-hour complimentary studio time (perfect for engagement photos or design brainstorming)
- Use of a styling kit on the wedding day (your photographer will thank you!)
- Custom-built bar, farmhouse tables, bentwood chairs, cocktail tables, and china, flatware, and water goblets
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Lincoln Loft & Studio
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Lincoln Loft & Studio.
Thanks! Your email to The Lincoln Loft & Studio is on its way!
Alternate Info: Lincoln Loft