Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Juniper is a seasonal American restaurant nestled inside the stylish Vanderbilt Hotel, which boasts an exquisite dressing suite and 10 plush guest rooms. A full buyout creates plenty of flexibility; welcome your guests with cocktails in the lounge before exchanging vows on the sun-drenched patio or in one of the intimate dining rooms.
- The restaurant is classically elegant, with double-height floor-to-ceiling windows, a white marble bar, and Carrera tile flooring throughout. Adjacent is an expansive terrace, offering your reception a seamless flow between indoors and out.
- The menus highlight Long Island's bounty of produce, meat and fish, with a diverse wine list that features over 150 selections and a robust cocktail program. Your planning team will create a fully bespoke event that can include rentals, private concerts, mixology, and more.
Book your wedding at Juniper at the Vanderbilt and receive 15% off your rehearsal dinner, afterparty, bridal shower, farewell brunch, or catering needs! Discounted pricing for Sunday–Thursday dates! Inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $125/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Pricing starts at $125/person, with an additional ceremony fee. Packages may include:
- Cocktail hour with passed hors d'oeuvres
- Alcoholic beverages
- 4-course seated dinner
- Tables, chairs, linens, glassware, flatware, and china
Food & Beverage Minimum
Exclusive use of a private room or outdoor space requires a food & beverage minimum spend dependent on the date and time of the event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 30.|
Nearby venues managed by Civetta Hospitality can accommodate weddings for 250+ guests—including Calissa in Water Mill, The Muses in Southampton, and Bar Marseille in the Rockaways (beach wedding option).
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Pool Area
Send an email to Juniper at the Vanderbilt
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Juniper at the Vanderbilt.