Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Walls of roses, hydrangeas, and silver maple trees surround The Park, a serene and private setting for exhanging vows.
- Small groups can gather around the family-style table in the Tea House, where a wood-burning potbelly stove provides vintage charm.
- Plush and luxurious furnishings in their guest suites, combined with modern amenities like high-speed WiFi and flat screen HDTVs, will make everyone feel at home.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Reform Club.
Thanks! Your email to The Reform Club is on its way!
Alternate Info: Inn at Windmill Lane