Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The majestic four-season scenery is amazing. From snow-capped mountains to alpine wildflowers and a blaze of changing leaves, you get a panoramic tableau of nature's year-round beauty.
- A dramatic entrance that guests will surely remember. The chairlift gently carries you up, up, up to your mountaintop ceremony site, surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
- Choices, choices, choices. With a catering menu of international cuisine, a variety of banquet rooms, and tons of activities from hiking a mountain to indulging at the spa, you can create the wedding you want.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $100/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $55/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily. Access is limited in January and February due to high skier volume.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Resort / Spa
- Ski Resort
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hunter Mountain.
Thanks! Your email to Hunter Mountain is on its way!
Alternate Info: catskills catskill mountains catskill park Hunter Mountain Resort and the Kaatskill Mountain Club