Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This awesome event space brings the feel of NYC to the heart of the Hudson Valley, with a lofty ceiling of exposed ductwork, original concrete block walls, and a rich wood floor that's perfect for dancing.
- Huge rows of windows let in plenty of light and offer stunning views of the Hudson River. As the sun sets, the room is illuminated by cool Edison-bulb lamps and chandeliers.
- It's got lots of useful perks, like a huge catering kitchen, freight elevator, and artfully furnished bridal dressing suite with a private bath.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes exclusive use of the facility on the day of the event, elevator operator, porter, facilities manager, use of in-house tables, and a sound system.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
The max capacity is 200 with a dance floor.
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hudson Loft.