High Peaks Resort 2384 Saranac Avenue • Lake Placid • New York 12946
We'd love it if you would mention that you found High Peaks Resort on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The natural beauty of the majestic Adirondacks and Lake Placid create an irresistible setting. And, their on-site wedding planners will help you with every aspect of your celebration, from selecting the perfect décor and flowers to choosing the menu and wedding cake.
- Year-round fun abounds: In the summer there's boating, fishing, horseback riding, swimming, golf, and hiking to name just a few activities, and in winter you can ski, snowboard, and go for a dogsled ride. And don't forget about their spa, where pampering is the main pastime!
- Catering packages offer many extras, like a chilled bottle of champagne on your wedding night and deluxe overnight accommodations for the bride and groom. And you'll love the accommodations—many of which are pet-friendly! Spacious guest rooms feature natural wood, earth tones, and a walk-in moss rock shower. For a real treat, reserve an exclusive Waterfont Collection suite, which gives you direct lakefront access and mountain and water views.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
High Peaks Resort is not currently hosting ceremonies. Contact the venue for details.
Wedding reception packages include:
- On-site wedding coordinator
- Choice of indoor private room
- Four hours of dinner & dancing
- Plated or buffet dining options
- Floor-length white tablecloths & napkins
- Complimentary cake-cutting service
Enhancements & add-ons are available for the cocktail hour (including a martini bar, cordial bar, and Courtyard event bar), hors d'oeuvres, and buffet dinner.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
Currently all functions have a maximum of 50 people
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to High Peaks Resort
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except High Peaks Resort.
Thanks! Your email to High Peaks Resort is on its way!
New York Wedding Venues
> Upstate Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: High Peeks Resort