Hathaway Hall 54 Gedney Way • White Plains • NY 10605
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hathaway Hall on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a stunning 1910 Victorian mansion surrounded by award-winning gardens. Though it's just half an hour from Manhattan, it has the feel of a secluded country estate.
- Hold your ceremony on the spacious lawns, bordered by perennial flowers and shade trees. Follow with a grand reception in the lovely Gilded Era ballroom, or an intimate party in the glass-walled Sunroom.
- Choose one of three all-inclusive packages designed for a range of budgets. Once you've decided on your best option, you're welcome to add in some really fun treats—like microbrews from favorite local breweries.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Type of event
- $650/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Packages include food and alcohol.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hathaway Hall.
Thanks! Your email to Hathaway Hall is on its way!
New York Wedding Venues
> Hudson Valley Wedding Venues
> Westchester Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: C.V. Rich Mansion