Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The vintage Amish barn is truly special. Built nearly 240 years ago, this historic treasure was a working dairy barn until it was painstakingly restored in 2014. It features a soaring ceiling, traditional post-and-beam construction, uniquely designed bathrooms and a fully equipped catering kitchen.
- The grounds are beautiful. 93 acres of pristine Catskills wilderness—meadows, maple forests, creeks, and blueberry fields—are available for you and your guests to explore. Ceremonies may be held outdoors in a number of lovely spots, such as a romantic crumbling stone wall and an ancient apple orchard.
- Your rental includes a complimentary 2-night stay in the charming 100-year-old farmhouse. This idyllic home has three bedrooms and sleeps up to six people, so you and your family or friends can settle in for the weekend. It’s stylishly decorated, and has a lovely “prep lounge” for day-of primping.
Inquire NOW to secure one of the limited remaining 2024 June dates, available with discounted rates.
- June 8th & June 29th – now $14,500
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes a full weekend on the 93 acre secluded property, 2-night stay in the farmhouse, wooded ceremony surrounded by ferns, an extensive collection of vintage props, tables, chairs, and more.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
You may BYO beer and wine. Your caterer must provide any hard liquor.
Mid-May to mid-October.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Handsome Hollow
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Handsome Hollow.