Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its rich wood flooring, multi-paned, high-set windows, and soaring ceiling supported by wood and steel trusses, this historic loft is a stylish combo of barn house charm and industrial-chic glam.
- We’re big fans of the Rooftop, which is accessible via the main building and offers incredible views of the city skyline across the East River. Use if for a dreamy open-air ceremony, or an unforgettable al fresco cocktail hour.
- It’s part of the BKVenues collection, which specializes in historic and culturally unique event spaces. The BKVenues team are true stewards of these significant spots, and the staff prides itself on ensuring every celebration feels as special as the couple hosting it.
Wedding dates between January 6, 2022–March 15, 2022 will receive a 20% discount off the pricing listed!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Type of event
Rentals run 14 hours, from 11am–1am. Two dressing suites, mahogany folding chairs, cocktail + round banquet tables, and use of the 800 sq. ft. roof deck are included in every rental.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 185.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 11am–1am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River