Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the historic stone Beaux Arts building known as West Bath House, this stunning venue sits right on Long Island's iconic Jones Beach, offering high style and fantastic Atlantic Ocean views.
- Exchange vows at the water's edge, followed by a tented reception on the large lawn, or in the wonderful ballroom. Here, you'll find a soaring beamed ceiling, vintage light fixtures, and oversized windows on three sides creating a gorgeous ocean panorama.
- They have tons of packages from which to choose, and are happy to customize things, too. There are lots of great options for local lodging—both traditional hotels and vacation rentals—a great perk if you have guests traveling from out of town.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
- The venue rental
- Five hours of unlimited open bar
- Hors d’oeuvres
- Catered food
- 3-tier wedding cake by Sweet Little Things
- Linens and personalized menu cards
- Coat check
- Changing suite
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 270.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Gatsby on the Ocean
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gatsby on the Ocean.