Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s located in the gorgeous mountains above the Hudson Valley, only about 2.5 hours from NYC. Nestled in the “Forever Wild” Catskill Forest Preserve, Full Moon spans 100 idyllic acres of forests, streams, meadows and fields. Exquisitely rustic structures, including the high-ceilinged barn, the all-weather Pavilion, and the cozy Roadhouse ensure that the focus is always on the beauty of nature, with the majestic mountains rising up all around.
- Magical weekend-long events are their speciality. Create a true destination wedding by inviting guests on a mini-vacation. In addition to the turn-of-the-century Valley View Inn, which has B&B-style rooms, the resort also offers many deluxe lodges and cottages that are perfectly suited to all guest tastes.
- In-house catering is creative and fun. Full Moon has a flare for fare that’s designed to please groups of all kinds. From hot buffet breakfasts and lunches and down-home country BBQ in the Barn to tantalizing hors d’oeuvres and formal gourmet dinners in the Pavilion (with vegetarian and organic options), your guests will love the warm, welcoming menus.
Video by White Tie Video.
Video by Tree of Life Films.
Video by Arius Photo.
Video by Emma Cleary Photo & Video.
Video by Magic Flute Photo & Video.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
Wedding packages include the site fee, planning services, a formal tasting, ceremony setup (outdoor or covered), cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres (stationary and passed), reception dinner/dancing (including equipment, tables, chairs, linens) in either the Pavilion or Barn, 3 hours of premium open bar, staffing, and service charge.
Upgrades are available in all services.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Full Moon's on-premises catering menus offer a full range of possibilities from hot buffet breakfasts and lunches to country barbecues, hors d’oeuvres, and formal gourmet dinners.
The resort is fully licensed for alcohol beverage services. Standard services include premium catering bars at a variety of locations on the property. Clients may upgrade to a "Superior Bar" option, which includes a lovely wine list and the highest-quality liquors. A substantial beer list offers domestic and imported beers, plus some local and national craft beers. Signature cocktails are available upon request.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Resort / Spa
- Bed and Breakfast
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Full Moon Resort.
Thanks! Your email to Full Moon Resort is on its way!
Alternate Info: catksills