Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Simply beautiful and beautifully simple, this year-round resort specializes in intimate celebrations that put the focus where it should be: on you, your closest loved ones, and the awe-inspiring Adirondack surroundings.
- All your ceremony choices are lovely—we’re taken with the spot under the willow tree, but you might be just as drawn to the bridge spanning the stream, or the garden arbor. And for the reception, there are several inviting dining rooms, each with its own unique design.
- Spend the coziest honeymoon night ever in the Rustic Hart cabin, where you’ll find a screened-in porch, full kitchen, luxury linens and bath amenities, and your own private fire pit surrounded by Adirondack chairs.
Elopement packages start at $1,049++ for the wedding couple and include the officiant, bouquet & boutonniere, half bottle of house sparkling wine, romantic two-course dinner for two, boutique wedding cake, one-night lodging, and breakfast each morning.
Up to 12 additional guests may be added for $129/per person.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Package chosen
All-inclusive wedding packages include:
- Hair & makeup for the bride (Upstate package only)
- Seasonally inspired bouquet & boutonniere
- Professional photographer (1 or 2 hours)
- Cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres
- Sparkling wine toast
- Two-course family-style dinner, with red and white wine service
- Seasonal floral centerpieces
- Boutique wedding cake with matching flowers
- 2-nights' lodging in a luxury Lake Room with a fireplace, and a made-to-order breakfast each morning
Upstate Package | $6,599–6,799++
Pricing is for two nights for 30 guests; up to 28 additional people may be added for $139/person.
Petite Package | $3,499–3,999++
Pricing is for one or two nights for 14 guests; up to 16 additional people may be added for $139/person.
Add a third night, including rose petals, a 3-course prix fixe dinner, robes, and a gourmet picnic to-go lunch for $599.
Elopements are also available, starting at $1,049++.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
Ceremony capacity is dependent on weather. Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Friends Lake Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Friends Lake Inn.