Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This impressive family-owned winery is set on the bench of the beautiful Niagara Escarpment with nearly 100 acres planted with vineyards, a thousand tree apple orchard and rotating agricultural crops, making the views remarkable from every angle.
- The venues include an elegant Tasting Room with floating maple ceilings, hand-blown glass-fronted bars, and an adjacent covered patio and lawn; a contemporary two-story Barrel Room; and a Rustic Barn, built in 1826 with stone from the Erie Canal which has been beautifully restored. Indoor and outdoor spaces are thoughtfully harmonized, with al fresco ceremonies and tented dining areas perfectly scaled for larger celebrations, although micro weddings are more than welcome too!
- There's also the 4-bedroom Vineyard Manor House, which can be reserved for the whole weekend—it's the perfect spot for both your wedding prep, and as a home base from which to explore this special part of New York State (hello destination wedding!). Everything starts with a complimentary tasting and tour, ensuring you'll feel like a pampered guest from the moment you step onto the property.
Video by Blue Dot Media.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
All bookings start with a complimentary tasting and tour! Stop by the winery any time between noon & 6pm Wednesday–Sunday to learn more about the Winery and schedule your tour!
Micro-Wedding Reception Package ⭐ 2023 dates still available! ⭐
This special package for 40–100 guests is available year-round, any day of the week. It includes 3-hour use of the Barrel Room, scheduled between 1pm and 5pm.
Choose one of the following bar packages:
- Beer and wine bar (2 hours, $25/person)
- Premium top shelf bar (2 hours, $30/person)
- Cash bar (minimum $14/person per hour)
If a ceremony is desired, there is an additional fee. Add additional time for half the per-person cost, per hour. There is an additional venue fee of $600 for 2 hours of use after 6pm, or for use of the Barn for 1 hour.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Package chosen
The Estate Package | $57–60/person
Includes a reception venue set with tables & chairs, and a 4-hour premium bar.
The Reserve Package | $63–66/person
Includes a reception venue set with tables & chairs, a champagne toast for the wedding party, and a 4-hour top shelf bar.
Catering is additional; select one of the tried-and-true preferred vendors, or use a caterer of you choice!
Freedom Run Winery is committed to working with every couple to find a plan for their special day that fits their budget. and a payment plan is available!
Lodging for up to 8 people is available in the 4-bedroom Manor House, a lovingly restored, shabby-chic 1826 stone estate home. Inquire for availability and pricing details!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Freedom Run Winery
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Freedom Run Winery.