Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Spread across 100 lush acres of meadows, vineyards, and orchards, this pastoral, family-owned spot along the Niagara Wine Trail boasts countless photo opportunities and—our favorite feature—the opportunity to pair your dinner with their award-winning wines.
- Place your ceremony on the lawn at vineyard’s edge, with its backdrop of verdant woodlands. Keep the celebration outdoors with a tented reception, or opt for one of their awesome indoor spaces: the modern, two-story Tasting Room, or the restored 1826 Rustic Barn, which was built with stone from the Erie Canal.
- Book the charming Manor House for the weekend. With room for eight guests in its well-appointed, cozy bedrooms, it’s the perfect spot for both your wedding prep, and as a home base from which to explore this special part of New York state.
Video by Blue Dot Media.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Micro-Wedding Reception Package
This special package for 40–100 guests is available year-round, any day of the week. It includes 3-hour use of the Barrel Room, scheduled between 1pm and 5pm.
Choose one of the following bar packages:
- Beer and wine bar (2 hours, $25/person)
- Premium top shelf bar (2 hours, $30/person)
- Cash bar (minimum $12/person per hour)
If a ceremony is desired, there is an additional fee. Add additional time for half the per-person cost, per hour. There is an additional venue fee of $600 for 2 hours of use after 6pm, or for use of the Barn for 1 hour.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Package chosen
The Estate Package | $57–60/person
Includes a reception venue set with tables & chairs, and a 4-hour premium bar.
The Reserve Package | $63–66/person
Includes a reception venue set with tables & chairs, a champagne toast for the wedding party, and a 4-hour top shelf bar.
Catering is additional; feel free to pick your vendor of choice!
Freedom Run Winery is committed to working with every couple to find a plan for their special day that fits their budget. Payment plans are also available!
Lodging for up to 8 people is available in the 4-bedroom Manor House, a lovingly restored, shabby-chic 1826 stone estate home. Inquire for availability and pricing details!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Freedom Run Winery.