Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Gardens, gardens, gardens and chapels provide a bountiful array of romantic ceremony sites, from manicured gardens with gazebos and waterfalls to inspiring indoor chapels with cathedral ceilings.
- The truly magical Winter Garden Pavilion lets you dine under the stars all year round. It’s terracotta floors, stone walls and skylit ceiling gives the illusion of being outdoors in all seasons.
- You won’t want to leave—and don’t have to. The Inn at Fox Hollow, a luxurious all-suite hotel and spa, is the perfect place to spend your first (and maybe second or third?) night as Mr. & Mrs.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
- $100/person and up
The rental fee and a 20% administrative fee are included.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 364.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fox Hollow.
Thanks! Your email to Fox Hollow is on its way!
Alternate Info: Suffolk County Winter Garden Chapel