Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its towering silhouette rising from the banks of Catskill Creek, this stately group of mid-1800s buildings—former Civil War uniform mills that have been given new life as multi-use, art-driven collective—makes a dramatic (and supremely photogenic!) impression.
- Event spaces artfully blend the historic with the contemporary, highlighting vintage architectural details while incorporating chic organic elements and loads of natural light. The Great Lawn offers a beautiful outdoor area, inviting guests to celebrate beside the peaceful waterfront.
- Two gorgeous loft-style apartments are available for overnight stays. Outfitted with stylish furnishings and boasting mountaintop views, each has two bedrooms and a full kitchen, creating the ideal space for day-of gathering and preparations.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Foreland
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Foreland.