Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a prime Dumbo location offering views of the district’s charming cobblestone streets and the impressive arches of the Manhattan Bridge soaring above, this turn-of-the-century building harks back to the neighborhood’s vibrant history.
- Gorgeous wood flooring, exposed brick and duct work, and soaring ceilings reflect the space’s 120-year-old industrial past…but its oversized windows bring in tons of light, ensuring the room feels cheerful and warm.
- It’s part of the BKVenues collection, which specializes in historic and culturally unique event spaces. The BKVenues team are true stewards of these significant spots, and the staff prides itself on ensuring every celebration feels as special as the couple hosting it.
Wedding dates between January 6, 2022–March 15, 2022 will receive a 20% discount off the pricing listed!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rentals run 14 hours, from 11am–1am. One dressing suite, white folding chairs, and banquet tables are included in every rental.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Dumbo Loft.