Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue Review
- This former Brooklyn factory has been transformed into a unique event venue that exudes both a minimalist and luxury feel. Centrally located in Williamsburg, just steps away from picturesque McCarren Park, it offers indoor and outdoor spaces and stunning Manhattan skyline views.
- The Main Space is filled with light thanks to three large skylights. Dining and dancing take place on the polished concrete floor beneath pendant lights and mini chandeliers hanging from the 22-foot ceiling. You'll also appreciate the state-of-the-art Bose Surround Sound System.
- You can exchange vows on the landscaped Rooftop Terrace that overlooks the glittering Manhattan skyline. During the festivities, guests can also enjoy some fresh air in the secluded courtyard with its 15-foot-high walls and vertical garden. If they prefer to relax indoors, there's a private mezzanine lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows that let them observe all the action on the first floor.
Video by The Wedding Scanner.
Dobbin St is Going Virtual!
The expert in-house planners at Dobbin St are offering 15-minute LIVE consultation and Q&A Zoom sessions with you and our favorite vendors. Check out the schedule of participating vendors and book your session here: https://www.dobbinst.com/
PRICES: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, 9am–midnight.
Buildings & other settings available:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Send an email to Dobbin St
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Dobbin St.
Alternate Info: Greenpoint