Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in the 1860s as a synagogue, this historic building was reimagined by a group of Brooklyn artists, transforming it into a full-service venue with tons of style and character. It’s been outfitted with everything required for the perfect party, and is within walking distance of eight hotels.
- The Loft sets a chic, vintage-industrial vibe, with exposed brick, wood flooring, and pretty arched windows. Head to the Lounge for cocktail hour—it has a sunken seating area with a sweet “Tree of Life” at its center. Need an afterparty spot? The Cellar brings guests a fun speakeasy experience, complete with a hidden doorway.
- The fifth level boasts a dreamy, two-story wedding suite with tons of room for your entire wedding party to prep for the day. It’s decked out with glam furnishings and boasts lots of natural light, and even features a rooftop deck with a pool and spa!
Micro-Weddings! Deity offers different micro-wedding packages to to fit your budget for weddings that are 50 or fewer guests. Prices range $10,000—14,500, which includes venue rental, ceremony, catering, bar, and event-coordinator.
Never Got to Party? Deity always has a few dates each year that don’t get booked with larger, full-scale weddings. As these dates approach, they are making them available for a limited time only for events that might require greater flexibility and a touch of creativity—for example, maybe you eloped during COVID, and now you want to celebrate with family and friends.
Prices start at a minimum food & beverage of $10,000. Please contact the venue for more details!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Guest count
- 6-hour rental
- Bar credit
- Furniture, linens, and basic décor
- Event coordinator
The largest wedding suite in Brooklyn is available to use for $2,500.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Deity is partnered with Chef James as the Executive Chef.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Deity Events
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Deity Events.