Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This red brick and limestone building is marked by graceful historic details and panoramic views of New York City.
- The fourth-floor event space has a vaulted ceiling, arched windows, and an outdoor terrace that overlooks the Manhattan skyline.
- A five-hour open bar, three-course plated dinner, and customized wedding cake are just a few of the items included in their wedding packages.
Video by NST Pictures.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $190/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include:
- Venue rental for five hours
- Two dressing area suites
- A 1-hour cocktail reception with butler-passed sparkling water & champagne
- 4-hour dinner & dancing with the Sommelier's selection of wines
- 5-hour open bar with premium brand liquors
- Custom wedding cake with choice of design & filling by Ron Ben Israel
- Coffee, tea, and decaffeinated coffee service
- House linens in white or ivory, house china, flatware, glassware, house tables, and chairs
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 375.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- College Campus / School
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Chapel / Church / Temple
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Alternate Info: Morningside Heights