Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Originally built as a hotel in 1929, this iconic Woodstock spot has been a stopping point for visitors for a generation. Now a stylish, welcoming restaurant and beer garden, it stands ready to host a new generation of revelers.
- A grand staircase is practically begging to serve as the backdrop for your ceremony. Once you’re wed, descend into the Main Ballroom to celebrate by dancing to a live band (there’s plenty of room for one on the full-sized stage) or by retreating to the mezzanine balcony for a quiet toast with your favorite people.
- The Teahouse Bridal Suite is a totally swoony spot for your day-of prep, with quaint shabby-chic décor and plenty of natural light. And for the guys, there’s the Groom’s Lounge, modeled after an Old World billiards parlor, complete with game table and plenty of polished wood and leather.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Buffet or seated dinner
Wedding packages include:
- The rental fee for the ceremony & reception, tax, and service charge
- 3-hour open bar (beer, wine, and well liquor) and champagne toast
- Cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres in the front lobby & front porch or upstairs balcony in case of rain
- Buffet or seated dinner, with appetizers, entrées, sides, salad, and desserts
- In-house sound engineer for the reception or DJ if needed
- Access to the next door tea house & the billiard room
There is an 80-guest minimum and a 150-guest maximum.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
There is an 80-guest minimum.
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Colony Woodstock.