Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a cool, colorful restaurant at the center of Westbury's vibrant downtown. Just 25 miles from Manhanttan, it's an easy commute for locals and a charming destination for out-of-towners.
- The sleek interior boasts bold hues, rich wood accents, and soaring ceilings throughout its interconnected rooms. Use just one for an intimate event, or rent the entire space for an all-out bash.
- The American Modern menu is wonderfully creative, with inviting, shareable options like Diavolo Flatbread with Fennel Salami, Fresh Mozzarella, Roasted Peppers and Plums, or "Dirty Chips" with Berkshire Blue Cheese, Bacon and Chives.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
- $52/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill.