Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The glorious Greek Revival architecture of this building that once housed the New York Stock Exchange forms an impressive backdrop, with monolithic columns and a 70-foot ceiling topped by a Wedgewood dome.
- The two-tierd multiroom space features a mezzanine floor that’s perfect for cocktails and a ballroom for sit-down dinners and dancing.
- Signature dishes from Harry’s Bar in Venice will delight your guests and give your celebration a taste of luxury.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $285/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cipriani Wall Street.
Thanks! Your email to Cipriani Wall Street is on its way!
Alternate Info: New York Merchants Exchange, New York Stock Exchange, United States Customs House, Financial District