Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Towering marble columns, magnificent chandeliers, and gorgeous inlaid floors make this a stunning choice for your celebration. Its Old World charm sets a perfect stage for a sophisticated fête.
- The classic and understated grace of the ballroom provides a blank slate on which to create the wedding of your dreams. No matter what your colors, flowers or theme, they’ll look lovely in this space.
- They’re fully equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual and lighting services. Star Group Productions, the company in charge, takes pride in making each party a success!
Video by Visi Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $285/person and up
The package prices vary depending on the time of the year and have a 200-guest count minimum.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cipriani 42nd Street.
Thanks! Your email to Cipriani 42nd Street is on its way!
Alternate Info: grand central station midtown east murray hill