Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The stunning setting: 83 acres of botanical gardens will enchant you and your guests, plus a selection of unique event spaces.
- The Great Hall dazzles with a 40-foot ceiling and soaring Palladian windows, while the white tent's clear walls overlook the surrounding gardens and meadows. In the Ming Dynasty-style Chinese Scholar's Garden you'll find a series of serene walkways, pavilions, and courtyards; the Tuscan Garden provides landscaped terraces, water elements, topiaries and other delights inspired by a villa in Florence.
- Snug Harbor works with the area's top vendors, ensuring you'll be paired with professionals that are a good match for you and your event. And you'll dine on cuisine that's classic—dishes are made with quality ingredients and presented in a creative way.
Video by Reel Feels Video.
Video by NJ Photo Video Wedding Studio.
Video by Live Picture Studio.
Micro weddings are available year-round, Monday–Thursday for 30–50 guests! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Celebrate at Snug Harbor
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Celebrate at Snug Harbor.