Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Established in 1839, this is America’s oldest winery. Surrounded by lush grounds and boasting many original historic buildings, it’s become a favorite stop for dedicated wine lovers and novices alike…and it’s only about an hour from NYC.
- The Grand Salon, or “Grand Monarque Hall”, is an impressive spot for an indoor ceremony and reception. It features walls of stacked stone, handcrafted wood flooring, exposed beams, and ten-foot circular wrought-iron chandeliers.
- Extend the festivities to the massive cobblestone patio. Centered around a charming three-tiered fountain, this area is available for use alone or in conjunction with the Grand Salon, and can be tented or set with outdoor lounge furnishings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Brotherhood Winery.