Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's surrounded by water on three sides—Mecox Bay, Sam's Creek, and the Atlantic shelter this stylish club from the bustle of everyday life, creating a naturally private and perfectly picturesque setting.
- Say "I do" to the sound of the waves on a secluded private beach. This breathtaking spot isn't just for ceremonies, though...imagine an oceanside rehearsal dinner, complete with a clam bake!
- Host an exquisite reception in the airy ballroom, where attached ocean decks and a wraparound pool offer unobstructed 180-degree water views.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The price includes 30 minutes for your ceremony.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
Amenities selected (ceremony, liquor, bonfire, overtime, etc.)
Meals (when priced separately)
- $175/person and up
There is a bar cost of $50 per person.
The service charge (admin fee) is applied to food only.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 240.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
The exclusive caterer is Robbins Wolfe Eventeurs, who is paid directly for their services.
A list of available alcohol is provided, but other beer, liquor, or wine can be ordered for an additional fee.
May–October, Monday–Friday, 5pm–1am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Club
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Send an email to Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club.