Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's one of the area's loveliest examples of Italianate stone architecture, and romantic photo opportunities abound throughout its light-filled parlors and halls.
- The home's sprawling lawns are ideal for an outdoor celebration. The mansion's impressive front steps are a favorite spot for ceremonies, and the back area is absolutely beautiful when tented or left au natural.
- Your rental includes the use of decadent bride and groom suites throughout your event, as well as ample guest parking.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
- On-site ceremony
- Reception tables & chairs
- Expansive & private bridal suite area for brides, grooms and bridal parties
- An on-site coordinator
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Alcohol and SLA permit are provided through caterer.
Year-round, daily, until 10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Brecknock Hall.