Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on over 100 lush acres, this Hudson Valley organic farm, known for its eclectic and heritage produce, has been favored by area chefs for over 30 years. You'll find loads of spots for gorgeous photos among the gardens, rustic outbuildings, vintage farm equipment, and romantic footpaths.
- Say "I do" in the shade of a towering oak tree, followed by a reception on the lawn beneath a striking triple-peaked tent. As night falls, you can steal a kiss beside the cozy fire pit and gaze up at the valley's endless stars.
- Your food will be a guaranteed showstopper, with gorgeous seasonal menus created using ingredients sourced directly from Blooming Hill, as well as from some of their favorite local and organic purveyors.
Completely booked for 2023; inquire now for 2024 and future dates!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- $175/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Blooming Hill Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Blooming Hill Farm.