Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the heart of downtown Melville, this Long Island restaurant boasts a chic design with clean, contemporary lines and light-filled event rooms.
- Opt for the sleek private dining room, the airy banquet room, or go all-in with a full-restaurant buyout that includes the main space, with its impressive glass-front wine case.
- You’ll swoon over the menu, which features dishes inspired by Asian and American flavors, with a classic French twist…offerings are just as beautiful as they are delicious.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
The Monet room holds 45 seated, 55 reception; Nouvelle holds 50 seated, 60 reception. Atrium room holds 100 seated, 120 reception; Conference room holds 70 seated, 85 reception. Ruby Board room holds 25 seated.
The entire restaurant upstairs holds 350.
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bijou.