Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1896 Gothic-style church is ripe with vintage charm. Light streams in from a soaring arched window, illuminating the restored fir floor. The vaulted tin ceiling is hung with 1930s-era frosted glass lamps, and a retro bar in the corner infuses the space with a touch of “supper club chic.”
- An original wood pulpit is the perfect spot for your ceremony—it’s nestled in a corner of the room and raised slightly, giving you and your partner a bird’s-eye view of your loved ones as you say your vows. Once the party’s ready to start, it doubles as a stage!
- You’ll find wonderful photo opportunities around town. Rosendale is lined with darling restored buildings, including a movie theater and boutique hotel, and you’re only steps from the scenic Wallkill River Rail Trails—the decommissioned trestle is a popular spot for newlyweds to snap some romantic pics.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Must present insurance and provide staff for setup, service and breakdown. The venue is happy to make recommendations.
April 1–November 30, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Belltower Venue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Belltower Venue.