Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Spread over 60 pristine acres within Catskill Park, this classic mountain inn displays the beauty of nature with gardens, ponds, meadows and a private mile-long stretch along the famed Beaverkill River. And do book the entire inn to turn this into a memorable weekend getaway.
- Opt for a tented reception in the meadow or take the celebration inside. Their much-lauded chef will customize your farm-to-table menu using locally sourced ingredients—including from their own organic garden.
- There's plenty to do in every season, like hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, tennis or a dip in the indoor pool. You can also try your hand at fly-fishing or just go antiquing. Then satisfy your sweet tooth by building a sundae at the inn's ice cream parlor!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
Services/amenities needed (like a tent rental or other special requests)
- $95/person and up
Wedding packages include hors d'oeuvres, choice of entrée, and wedding cake.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to Beaverkill Valley Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Beaverkill Valley Inn.