Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s got a 5th Avenue address that’s hard to beat. Directly across the street from Bryant Park and the beloved New York Public Library, this boutique hotel invites guests to “live like a local” with its chic, apartment-style suites and stellar Midtown locale.
- Event spaces are inspired by luxury lofts, with gracious, stylish design details like open-flow floor plans, intimate lighting, community tables, lounge seating, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking 42nd Street and 5th Avenue.
- Because it’s part of the Hyatt family, you’ll benefit from their Wedding Specialists who will aid you every step of the way, from choosing a menu to coordinating room blocks. They can even assist with arrival happy hours and farewell brunches.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- $2,500/event and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Andaz 5th Avenue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Andaz 5th Avenue.