Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- At this gorgeous Catskills gem you'll find picturesque, photo-worthy scenes at every turn—manicured lawns, open fields, massive rocks, old fruit trees, two historic barns and farm artifacts, a willow-shaded bridge, and a sparkling pond and stream that runs into the lush forest... all connected by quaint paths.
- You're free to customize your wedding nearly any way you wish. You'll find no "wedding factory" system here; it's family-run with love. There are plenty of amenities, like two stunning getting ready rooms and a huge bonfire pit for chilly evenings and toasty s’mores, and since there’s only one wedding per weekend, it’s all yours to enjoy.
- With your celebration, you'll become part of Adena's growing legacy and its commitment to community and sustainability. For every wedding held, an orchard tree will be planted in honor of the day.
Become a part of something special at Adena Orchard & Vine!
Host an event at Adena Orchard & Vine and a fruit tree will be planted in your honor. This will be your tree and you're always welcome to come back to visit it. By putting your own roots down here, you'll have a connection to this special place for years to come.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Adena Orchard & Vine.