Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The views are endless from this elegant, top-of-the-world retreat. It's the kind of gentleman's ranch that Architectural Digest would do a spread on, where pastures, ponderosa pines, and multiple ponds make it…perfect.
- A gazebo in the woods or a ceremony on the bluff will wow your guests. Then celebrate on the 18,000-square-foot lawn with dancing poolside or inside the Dance Hall/Barn. Finish with a spectacular fireworks display!
- Make your wedding the ultimate getaway, less than an hour from Santa Fe. Rent out the main lodge and guesthouse, which have room for 26 overnight besties—plus a gym, pool, hot tub, home theater, and the latest tech and activities for everyone.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
The rental fee is per day and includes lodging for up to 24 people. During weekends and some holidays, there is a 3-day minimum stay.
Single-day rentals range $4,900–9,400 and include the space 10am–1am along with 2 get-ready bedrooms in the main lodge.
Tables & benches for up to 250 guests are included.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Blame Her Ranch - Outside Santa Fe.